Thursday, May 16, 2013

Presentation Date set, Reality kicks in.

On Monday, I scheduled to present my WISE project. The presentation date is currently Wednesday, May 29th at 345 in Ms. Lords' room at Ithaca High School. I'm extremely nervous about this presentation, I haven't even began to organize a slideshow, or make any form of visual aid. The papers that are also required are due by May 22, that is merely 6 days away. There are other stressful aspects of school that are preventing me from making further progress on this project. Tomorrow I have my AP Human Geography test, which has consumed much of my time. After this test I will be able to dedicate much of my time to my WISE project. There have been other technical issues with the bike that will be extremely difficult to fix by May 29.

No comments:

Post a Comment